|Course ID:||MARK 4350. 3 hours. |
|Course Title:||Marketing Analytics|
|A practitioner-oriented introduction to the methods of
marketing analytics. Class examples and exercises are drawn
from real-world applications, and students will be actively
engaged in executing the methodolgies using relevant software.|
|Oasis Title:||MARK ANALYTICS|
|Prerequisite:||MARK 3000 or MARK 3000E or MARK 3000H or MARK 3001 or MARK 3001H|
|Grading System:||A-F (Traditional)|
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should:
• Understand the conceptual foundations of relevant
market analytics methodologies.
• Be able to access the appropriateness of analytical
methods for different applications.
• Understand the benefits provided by analytical methods
in marketing management.
• Have gained hands-on analytical application skills
utilizing relevant software.
• Be able to properly interpret and communicate
Fundamental metrics and software basics
Data reduction methods
Scaling and perceptual mapping
Time series forecasting