Upon successful completion of the course, the student should:
• Understand the conceptual foundations of relevant
market analytics methodologies.
• Be able to access the appropriateness of analytical
methods for different applications.
• Understand the benefits provided by analytical methods
in marketing management.
• Have gained hands-on analytical application skills
utilizing relevant software.
• Be able to properly interpret and communicate
Fundamental metrics and software basics
Data reduction methods
Scaling and perceptual mapping
Time series forecasting