Upon successful completion of the course, the student should:
• Understand the conceptual foundations of relevant
predictive analytics methodologies.
• Be able to access the appropriateness of analytical
methods for different applications.
• Understand the benefits provided by predictive
analytics in managerial decision making.
• Have gained hands-on analytical application skills
utilizing relevant software.
• Be able to properly interpret and communicate
Econometric forecasting methods
Segmentation, positioning, and targeting
Conjoint and choice analysis
Resource allocation methodologies
Simulation and risk analysis