|Course ID:||MGMT 7505. 1-3 hours. |
|Course Title:||New Venture Feasibility Analysis|
|A focus on two major entrepreneurial new venture creation tasks:
First, the identification of new economic opportunities in both
existing and new markets and, second, the effective and efficient
evaluation of the economic feasibility of these opportunities.|
|Prerequisite:||Permission of department|
|Offered fall semester every year. |
|Grading System:||A-F (Traditional)|
This course is designed to help students develop analytical
skills for effectively and efficiently identifying, and
evaluating the economic feasibility
of new market opportunities.
1. The Four Steps of New Venture Feasibility Analysis.
2. Describing the Venture's Concept in Products Effectively.
3. Target Customer Identification in Buyer Behavior Analysis.
4. Market, Industry, in Value Chain Analysis.
5. Financial Feasibility Analysis.