|Course ID:||MGMT 7515. 1-3 hours. |
|Entrepreneurship is the process of identifying, analyzing, and
evaluating new economic opportunities and, when appropriate,
of assembling the resources needed to seize these
opportunities. The student will identify the characteristics of
successful entrepreneurs and examine the ways they execute and
implement this process.|
|Prerequisite:||Permission of department|
|Offered fall semester every year. |
|Grading System:||A-F (Traditional)|
This course is designed to help students develop the skills and
knowledge needed to effectively and efficiently identiify,
analyze, and evaluate new market opportunities, and assemble
the resources required to successfully exploit the most
attractive of these opportunities.
1. The Characteristics of Effective Entrepreneurs.
2. The Five Steps of the Entrepreneurial Process.
3. Identifying, Analyzing and Evaluating New Market
4. Assembling the Resources Needed to Start the Venture.
5. Leading and Growing the Successful Startup.