|Course ID:||REAL 4000. 3 hours. |
|Course Title:||Real Estate|
|Real estate law, markets, valuation, and finance. Designed for non-real estate majors as well as a basis for more advanced courses.|
|Oasis Title:||REAL ESTATE|
|Duplicate Credit:||Not open to students with credit in REAL 4000H|
|Offered every year. |
|Grading System:||A-F (Traditional)|
1. Acquaint the student with basic concepts applied in the field of real estate.
2. Acquaint the student with the principles necessary for an understanding of
the real estate industry.
3. Acquaint the student with the basic analytical techniques used in the field
of real estate.
1. Introduction to Real Estate
2. Real Estate Markets
3. Legal Concepts in Real Estate
4. Real Estate Financial Analysis
5. Real Estate Finance
6. Real Estate Investment Analysis
7. Real Estate Valuation
8. Real Estate Transactions
9. Real Estate Development