|Course ID:||RMIN 7120. 3 hours. |
|Course Title:||Corporate Risk Management|
|The operational and financial risks faced by firms and the study of various methods of handling these risks, including loss prevention, risk retention, self-insurance, corporate insurance programs, and capital markets. Extensive use of cases.|
|Oasis Title:||CORP RISK MGMT|
|Duplicate Credit:||Not open to students with credit in RMIN 8120|
|Offered every year. |
|Grading System:||A-F (Traditional)|
Upon completion of the course student should be able to:
- Grasp the function and nature of the risk management from a
- Understand how risk management is incorporated into
- Discuss current trends in international markets and their
future ramifications on risk management.
- Understanding of the current Enterprise Risk Management trends.
- Work well on projects in a group setting.
HN - Harrington and Niehaus text,
S - Skipper text
D - Doherty text
1. Introduction to Risk Management
1. S25 - Risk Management
2. HN1 - Risk and its Management
3. HN2 - Objectives of Risk Management
4. Basics of Risk Management Handout
5. Bhopal Case Study